Do you need help with your English?
The Free Course is . . . free. All you have to do is give me your first name and your e-mail address and then hit SEND.
Help with tenses and irregular verbs and other such parts of English is available all over the internet so if I did the same it wouldn’t help you. So I didn’t do that.
Instead, I thought about the typical problems my Skype students have. After some time a list started to form. As I thought more it grew longer and longer and longer. After I had finished thinking and writing my list I said to myself there is your free course, Gary. Because my name is Gary and I was writing a free course.
My Skype lessons contain lots of humour, simple explanations, photos, videos. My free lesson course is done in the same way. The course contains:
- 25 short lessons with examples, photos, videos and practise exercises to help with common mistakes
- Four extra video lessons
- Six extra listening lessons
- Three extra photo lessons
- Two extra reading lessons
- Tools to improve your reading, listening and vocabulary building
- Help passing your next English exam
- Audio files and answer sheets to download
They look great on your smartphone. No adverts. You can unsubscribe at any time, and of course I will not give your e-mail details to anyone else.